Thursday, November 13, 2008

1700

I was doing my usual morning MTG surfing when I came across this in my DCI account:



I have finally broken the 1700 constructed barrier! :)

Looking at my play history, I also discovered that my all time low was 1480, after losing round 1 of the Shadowmoor Standard Inaugural. Browsing through the matches also made me reminisce about my previous deck choices (ie. Pickles, Goblins, pre-Mirrorweave White Weenie), sideboard "strategies" (ie. Deathmark, Paladin en-Vec, Tivadar of Thorn), and play styles (ie. attempting to play a control deck with no knowledge of the metagame whatsoever).

It took almost a year to get here, but at least I now feel that I'm actually starting to accomplish something. :) I wonder when I will ever post about breaking 1800 (if I ever get there at all)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yebah! pa-cheeseburger ka naman! :D